Nestled in the heart of the city – the only hotel on Union Square – The Westin St. Francis offers a legendary address for exploring the City by the Bay. Discover a wide range of exciting events near our AT&T Park Hotel – including cable car tours, museum exhibits, theater, and live musical performances. And there’s no better way to cap a long day of sightseeing than with a luxurious spa treatment or a sumptuous, three-course meal at our famous The Oak Room Restaurant. Consult our concierge for additional information on fun things to do in and around our San Francisco Civic Center hotel.
- Beach Blanket Babylon : Throughout the 34-year run of this over-the-top musical revue, Beach Blanket Babylon has become a true San Francisco institution. No aspect of pop culture is spared in this uproarious parody, where the only thing more outrageous than the comedy is the extravagance of the costumes.
- The Phantom of The Opera : Catch one of the largest productions on tour, The Phantom of The Opera, a Cameron Mackintosh production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s critically acclaimed musical.
- Audium : Experience the world’s only sound theater, where “sound sculptures” are formed using the undulating rhythms emitted from 169 specially designed speakers. Each performance – held every Friday and Saturday – takes place in darkness, allowing participants to hear, see and feel the complex world of sound.
- Ride the RocketBoat : Get a unique glimpse of San Francisco as you explore the city by RocketBoat, offering high-speed tours of the bay. These 30-minute tours whisk passengers past Alcatraz, the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, AT&T Park and more. Operating from May through October from Pier 39.
- San Francisco Zoo : Introduce your kids to their animal instincts during your next family vacation. The San Francisco Zoo is home to over 250, and is open daily from 10am to 5pm.
- California Academy of Sciences : After years of anticipation, the new California Academy of Sciences is now open! Explore and interact with the natural world from within the museum’s new sustainable structure, and discover just how fascinating our world really is.
The Premier Choice Of San Francisco Civic Center Hotels, For Downtown Events
Experience the grandeur of the past – coupled with contemporary luxury and style – at The Westin St. Francis. As a signature San Franciscan treasure, this landmark hotel has kept legendary watch over Union Square since 1904. Book your reservations at our San Francisco AT&T Park hotel online today for The Best Rates. Guaranteed.